The first thing I you need to know when investing in CBD skincare is that CBD is short for cannabidiol and is one of the main active compounds found in the Hemp plant.
There are various extraction methods which result in different end products. And not everyone knows which one to go for...
Hemp Seed Oil VS CBD Isolate
Hemp seed oil
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and omega fatty acids
- Lower concentration of CBD
- Found in oil form
- This is CBD in its absolute purest form
- Wonder ingredient: antiageing, anti-oxidant, antiinflammatory
- Found in white powder or crystal form
Check your ingredients for
- CBD Isolate
- Hemp Isolate